GREAT 1 CENT AUCTIONS TONIGHT,06-01-03

  • Rick Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      HI...YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME GREAT CARDS TO FILL YOUR
      SETS...THEN GO TO STRICTLY BID.COM...I HAVE 63 CARDS
      POSTED...MOST START AT 1CENT AND SOME AT .05 AND .10
      CENTS...THIS ALL STARTS AT 9:16 TO 10:17 TONIGHT...ALL
      ALSO HAVE AUCTION POSTED ON EBAY,BUT THEY DO NOT END
      UNTIL 06-06-03...THERE I HAVE OVER 1400 FEEDBACK ON
      HOW I AM FAST WITH MY SERVICE...I KNOW THAT I AM NEW
      TO STRICTLY BID.COM...BUT THRU EBAY YOU CAN SEE THAT I
      AM HONEST AND FAST WITH DELIVER...ALSO IF YOU ARE
      LOOKING FOR A GREAT GROUP TO JOIN...LOOK FOR
      COACHSHEROS SPORTCARDS...THERE YOU CAN SELL OR BUY ALL
      SPORTS CARDS...THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

      http://calendar.yahoo.com