WTTF Barry Sanders etc...

  • Kazuhiko Tate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Members
      I have these GU & Auto for trade.
      I want to trade with your Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, Michael Vick,
      T.J.Duckett,
      Joe Montana, Junior Seau, Walter Payton & Eric Dickerson
      Not for sale, trade only please.
      All images available from my web site below:
      http://barry2020.hoops.ne.jp/barry2020.htm

      Auto
      00 Sage Sylvester Morris
      01 Sage Alex Bannister
      02 Sage Patrick Ramsey
      99 CE First Place Pro Signature Authentics David Boston
      00 Bowman`s Best Autograph Thomas Jones

      GU
      00 Playoff Contenders Championship Fabric Pants Marshall Faulk
      01 Bowman`s Best RC Jersey Reggie Wayne
      01 Bowman`s Best RC Jersey Travis Henry
      01 Score Franchise Fabrics Jersey Stephen Davis
      01 UD MVP Souveniors Ball Ron Dayne
      01 UD Game Gear Jersey Warrick Dunn
      01 UD Pros & Prospects Jersey Jake Plummer
      01 Pacific Private Stock Jersey Jake Plummer
      00 Fleer Feel the Game Jersey Jake Plummer
      01 Upper Deck Classic Draft Jersey Jevon Kearse
      00 Fleer Feel the Game Jersey Steve McNair
      01 Pacific Private Stock Jersey Steve McNair

      KAZUHIKO TATE

      web site: http://barry2020.hoops.ne.jp/barry2020.htm