Re: Bidville Auctions

  • banditdad1960
    Message 1 of 2006 , May 1, 2001
      Just a few more hours left on my auctions. You can check them out at this link. Thanks. <a href=http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?id=bandit1960 target=new>http://www.bidville.com/myads.asp?id=bandit1960</a>
    • huggybear341965
      Message 2006 of 2006 , Feb 13, 2002
        I'm looking to trade Football GU Jerseys(Some serial numbered)and Basketball GU Floor/Jerseys for Baseball Game Used cards.E-Mail me or post your response here.Thanks,Tim