Seeking employment opportunities

  • fergus1d2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2003
      I am a recent Paralegal Studies program graduate, and I am seeking
      employment opportunities.

      I have excellent legal research and legal writing skills. I have
      conducted legal reseach, written legal memorandums, organized and
      prepared case files, and interviewed witnesses and clients. I also
      have served on many advisory boards, panels, and committees. These
      skills are further enhanced by a Bachelor of Arts degree in
      psychology, and I have computer skills. I am proficient with
      Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Word Perfect.

      Anyone who knows of employers looking for these particular skills can
      contact me at the address below:

      fergus1d2@...

      I will send a complete cover letter, resume, and references after we
      have made initial contact.

      I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to
      hearing from you.

      Sincerely,

      Thomas
    • S
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2003
        There are alot of job banks out there, and places to look - It is
        helpful when asking a list serve for assistance to list the area in
        which you are located -

        --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "fergus1d2"
        <fergus1d2@y...> wrote:
        > I am a recent Paralegal Studies program graduate, and I am seeking
        > employment opportunities.
        >
        > I have excellent legal research and legal writing skills. I have
        > conducted legal reseach, written legal memorandums, organized and
        > prepared case files, and interviewed witnesses and clients. I also
        > have served on many advisory boards, panels, and committees. These
        > skills are further enhanced by a Bachelor of Arts degree in
        > psychology, and I have computer skills. I am proficient with
        > Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Word Perfect.
        >
        > Anyone who knows of employers looking for these particular skills
        can
        > contact me at the address below:
        >
        > fergus1d2@y...
        >
        > I will send a complete cover letter, resume, and references after
        we
        > have made initial contact.
        >
        > I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to
        > hearing from you.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Thomas
      • Andrea K. Michael
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2003
          I can get you placed in a law firm! Check out our website at
          www.tslegalplacement.com Email your resume to sryti@...

          I look forward to working with you!

          <fergus1d2@y...> wrote:
          > I am a recent Paralegal Studies program graduate, and I am seeking
          > employment opportunities.
          >
          > I have excellent legal research and legal writing skills. I have
          > conducted legal reseach, written legal memorandums, organized and
          > prepared case files, and interviewed witnesses and clients. I also
          > have served on many advisory boards, panels, and committees. These
          > skills are further enhanced by a Bachelor of Arts degree in
          > psychology, and I have computer skills. I am proficient with
          > Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Word Perfect.
          >
          > Anyone who knows of employers looking for these particular skills
          can
          > contact me at the address below:
          >
          > fergus1d2@y...
          >
          > I will send a complete cover letter, resume, and references after
          we
          > have made initial contact.
          >
          > I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to
          > hearing from you.
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Thomas

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor