SEAN

  • savvysecretary@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Good morning Sean,

      What a coincidence, I started researching the same thing just a few weeks ago. BTW, if anyone is interested, I have info on short UK Paralegal Certificate program - I find foreign law facinating and these short programs are a great way to satisfy my curiosity :o) Now, back to the Ontario question...I found the following sites most helpful:

      Canadian Association of Paralegals
      http://www.cala-acaj.com/

      Ontario Bar Association
      http://www.oba.org/home_en/

      OBA's Regulation of Paralegals
      http://www.oba.org/current_issues_en/paralegals.asp

      Professional Paralegal Association of Ontario
      http://www.ppao.on.ca

      Paralegal Society of Canada
      http://www.paralegalsociety.com/

      Paralegal Society of Ontario
      http://www.paralegalsocietyont.org/

      Regulation - Several Articles on Regulations
      of Paralegals by David Harris, Barrister and Solicitor
      http://www.lawyers.ca/dharris/articles/index.htm

      I'm still searching for a short course available through home-study. If you find one, please share with the group (or send it to me), please!

      Start A Home-Based Transcription Business and Succeed!
      BONUS transcription and small business templates!
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/889.html

      Need a JOB? Find 350+ online applications and
      resources for EXPERIENCED transcriptionists!
      http://www.clericalconnection.com
    • Juan Granado