Got another job interview!!

  • epiontek
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
      Well, I've got another job interview this coming Tuesday at a
      bankruptcy law firm - anyone here work for a bankruptcy attorney?
      what sort of work do you do? She wants me to bring in a writing
      sample - I ASSUME she means a sample of my writing to see how well I
      can express myself, and not a sample of my HAND writing, but I am
      going to double-check on that.

      I'll let y'all know how it goes!!

      Erica
    • julie brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
        Good luck on your interview. By sample they mean a sample of some work you have done. I suggest something like a trial brief.
        Julie
        epiontek <epiontek@...> wrote: Well, I've got another job interview this coming Tuesday at a
        bankruptcy law firm - anyone here work for a bankruptcy attorney?
        what sort of work do you do? She wants me to bring in a writing
        sample - I ASSUME she means a sample of my writing to see how well I
        can express myself, and not a sample of my HAND writing, but I am
        going to double-check on that.

        I'll let y'all know how it goes!!

        Erica

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • epiontek
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
          That's what I figured she meant by sample - I will just bring her the
          demand letter and legal memo I did for my final project for my
          internship.

          Erica
          --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@y..., julie brown <julianejb@y...>
          wrote:

          > Good luck on your interview. By sample they mean a sample of some
          work you have done. I suggest something like a trial brief.
          > Julie
          > epiontek <epiontek@e...> wrote: Well, I've got another job
          interview this coming Tuesday at a
          > bankruptcy law firm - anyone here work for a bankruptcy attorney?
          > what sort of work do you do? She wants me to bring in a writing
          > sample - I ASSUME she means a sample of my writing to see how well
          > can express myself, and not a sample of my HAND writing, but I am
          > going to double-check on that.
          >
          > I'll let y'all know how it goes!!
          >
          > Erica
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT