New file uploaded to allparalegalsnetworkingetc

  • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : keelienoodles <keelienoodles@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 9, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
        group.

        File : / Live Webcams - Click Here.
        Uploaded by : poliua7ey <poliua7ey@...>
        Description : Real home Webcam Feeds! Real and Live!

        poliua7ey <poliua7ey@...>
      • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.c
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 9, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
          group.

          File : / Free Pics in Your Email - Click here
          Uploaded by : poliua7ey <poliua7ey@...>
          Description : All the pic you need

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 9, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
            group.

            File : / Net Dating Service - Click here.
            Uploaded by : poliua7ey <poliua7ey@...>
            Description : Thousands of profiles to browse through for free

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 14, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
              group.

              File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
              Uploaded by : rijitikula1905
              Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              rijitikula1905
            • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.c
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 26, 2003
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                group.

                File : /Click here for a great dating service
                Uploaded by : dudojecufa6653
                Description : Browse through singles

                You can access this file at the URL

                Regards,

                dudojecufa6653
              • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.c
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                  group.

                  File : /Watch this Bad Boy Jackoff
                  Uploaded by : hazawaluke1939
                  Description : Hot guy jacking off

                  You can access this file at the URL

                  Regards,

                  hazawaluke1939
                • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.c
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                    group.

                    File : /Biglatin's 9 inch cock
                    Uploaded by : hazawaluke1939
                    Description : Huge latin cock

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                      group.

                      File : /Jessalee's Webcam
                      Uploaded by : hazawaluke1939
                      Description : 18, bi and hot as hell

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                        group.

                        File : /List of yahoo groups
                        Uploaded by : hazawaluke1939
                        Description : 90,000 groups, free!!!

                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                          group.

                          File : /Live webcam's
                          Uploaded by : hazawaluke1939
                          Description : Check out these cams

                          You can access this file at the URL

                          Regards,

                          hazawaluke1939
                        • jeni jaca
                          Message 12 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                            Why are we getting pornos from this group??

                          • bill farnham
                            Message 13 of 19 , Nov 7, 2003
                              exactly my question. I think it's because the moderator is being swamped with them right now. My suggstn is to start a new group with better spam protection. Please inform us if that happens, anyone who's listening. a friend.

                              jeni jaca <oldvillager@...> wrote:Why are we getting pornos from this group??

                            • Arlene
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 4, 2003
                                Good question. I just joined this group to learn more about being a
                                paralegal. It is rather disconcerting to find the first e-mails I
                                have recieved are porn. This does not give this group very much
                                credibility. If this is a truly serious group surely there is a way
                                to get rid of the porn e-mails.
                                Arlimyst

                                --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, jeni jaca

                              • samb46@earthlink.net
                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 4, 2003
                                  I have to agree with Arlene. Porn does nothing for the credibility and seriousness of this group. Is this group moderated?

                                  Becky

                                  <oldvillager@y...> wrote:
                                  > Why are we getting pornos from this group??

                                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  ---

                                • Judy
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 4, 2003
                                    I'm not even a member of this list anymore. Can't understand why I'm still getting emails.

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 30 5:29 PM
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                                      group.

                                      File : /Marketing CLC Professional Services Flyer 3 FRONT Step 1.doc
                                      Uploaded by : blueshark0309 <blueshark0309@...>
                                      Description : Chris Loomis Consultations - A Private Investigations Firm - (626) 305-4100

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Nov 3, 2010
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                                        group.

                                        File : /Trial-Notebook.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : infoquesti <InfoQuestI@...>
                                        Description : The Trial Notebook is a 42-page ebook (including 18 forms) on how to create a thorough and professional trial notebook. Just a gift from us to our friends in the legal profession.

                                        infoquesti <InfoQuestI@...>
                                      • allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.co
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Apr 22, 2011
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the allparalegalsnetworkingetc
                                          group.

                                          File : /TACF-IW-CM101.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : infoquesti <InfoQuestI@...>
                                          Description : Investigative Case Management for Attorneys