Paralegal Interview

  • exotica14u
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I'm a senior in college majoring in Paralegal Studies and my final
      assignment is to interview a paralegal.

      If anyone has anytime to help me out I's greatly appreciate it. The
      interview should include the following:

      -current resume or background information
      -How you entered the paralegal career field
      -Educational background
      -Your current job responsibilities
      -Your current job day-to-day activities (what you do on a normal day
      at work)
      -Any wisdom you wish to five me concerning the paralegal profession.

      You can email your responses to me at exotica14u@...

      Thank you in advance for your time and help!