Paralegal student at MUW

  • flofmly4
    Message 1 of 474 , Jan 11, 2002
      Hi,<br>i was just wondering if any of you here
      were/ or are currently students at Mississippi
      University for Women in the Paralegal field? I am a new
      Paralegal student adn so far am really enjoying the field.
      I look forward to hearing from you all.<br>My name
      is Bethany, I am 30, a wife and a mom. :o)
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"