Help question

  • pingpong1999
    Message 1 of 474 , Sep 18, 2001
      i have a question i have looked everywhere for
      this..<br>i was told that there is either a code, statute or
      regulation that states that a mortgage company can not
      return a payment from the person who is responsible for
      paying hte mortgage...could anyone please help me my
      parents need this answered i can't find an attorney who
      can think of this one right off the top of his
      head.... <br>please either post a message here or email me
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"