SOS 4 Cruelty Investigator Maliciously Prosecuted 4 Doing Her Job!

  • MuleKist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      COULD USE A NEW LAWYER:

      We have a fellow advocate, a CHAMPION of the cause, in trouble with
      the "law" FOR DOING HER JOB! Here is a link to our EZWayBay store
      where we are trying to raise funds for her Legal Defense. You can
      read about the nightmare the authorities are putting this animal-
      welfare hero through by clicking the link below;

      http://www.freewebs.com/ezwaybay/

      and while you are at it, click this link to our Freinds of
      Equines "Strategic Plans" page to see what we have planned for this
      summers anti-horse slaughter / Industry Accountability Campaign. Once
      the page opens, curser down to #3 to see the plans for this summer;

      http://www.freewebs.com/friendsofequines/newstratigies.htm

      Still working on the June 17th DC Demo report which is turning out to
      be rather lengthy, but will have it to you all by the end of the
      week, I promice.

      Thanks
      CJ
      aka "MuleKist"