Paralegal Information

  • shadon22
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hello,

      I am doing a career research project for school, my major is paralegal,
      I am looking for some information if anyone can help. My area of
      interest is criminal litigation I do not know much about this field so
      any thing will help. Maybe the difference between prosecutor and
      defense work, what each entails and what kind of work paralegals do in
      those particular areas?

      Thank you,
    • georgeweinert999
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2008
        An excellent and FREE source of information is GOODLE ALERTS - they are
        delived to your inbox automatically and will provide you with a ton of
        information. Set up your alert for "Criminal Law", "Criminal Defense"
        and "Criminal Prosecution" and you'll got a flood.

        Before you do that, though (since you'll get a ton of things) simple
        GOOGLE the topics and do a little searching.

        Search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN and so advance now that they
        can provide tons of information and once you leard how to refine your
        searches (read the help files at the various sites) you can gain a ton
        of valuable information for FREE.

        On the topics there is SO Much out there it's hard to idenify any one -
        but give this a try and you'll be well on your way.

        George M Weinert V
        RU Paralegal

        --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "shadon22"
        <shadon22@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am doing a career research project for school, my major is
        paralegal,
        > I am looking for some information if anyone can help. My area of
        > interest is criminal litigation I do not know much about this field
        so
        > any thing will help. Maybe the difference between prosecutor and
        > defense work, what each entails and what kind of work paralegals do
        in
        > those particular areas?
        >
        > Thank you,

      • georgeweinert999