Considering becoming a Paralegal

  • deeigoe
    Message 1 of 474 , Aug 10, 2000
      Hello everyone,<br><br>I am currently working for
      a law firm as a secretary, and am considering going
      to school to learn to be a Paralegal. I was
      wondering if anyone could give me any advice or input about
      what it's like to be a Paralegal, what a starting
      salary is (I live in N.Y.), what the hours are like,
      etc., etc. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in
      advance.
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16 3:10 PM
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"