Law firm in Roswell, Ga. has opening

  • edfreeman43
    Message 1 of 474 , Jul 6, 2000
      Administrative Assistant with some paralegal
      exposure need by friendly/laid back legal firm in Roswell,
      Ga. Great opportunity for some experience in a legal
      environment! Contact Ed Freeman (404)255-4201 or
      ed@...
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"