Introduction

  • kent_1wa
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello from Sunny Washington!

      My name is Ken and I will be starting classes here in a few weeks.

      After 20 years I am returning to finish my AA and also get my AAS in
      Paralegal.

      Any suggestions on how to navigate the system? Any great courses that
      you have taken that really helped out while in school?

      Thanks much! I have stayed at home with my two girls for the last 4
      years while momma works. Once I finish my schooling, the kids will be
      in school and time for me to go back to work! Staying home with the
      kids is great, but being home while they are in school just sounds
      boring. SO night courses are in store for this Dad.

      Have a great Labor Day Weekend
    • jessacaspeede
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 3, 2006
        --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "kent_1wa"
        <kent_1wa@...> wrote:

        > Hello from Sunny Washington!
        >
        > My name is Ken and I will be starting classes here in a few weeks.
        >
        > After 20 years I am returning to finish my AA and also get my AAS
        in
        > Paralegal.
        >
        > Any suggestions on how to navigate the system? Any great courses
        that
        > you have taken that really helped out while in school?
        >
        > Thanks much! I have stayed at home with my two girls for the last
        4
        > years while momma works. Once I finish my schooling, the kids will
        be
        > in school and time for me to go back to work! Staying home with
        the
        > kids is great, but being home while they are in school just sounds
        > boring. SO night courses are in store for this Dad.
        >
        > Have a great Labor Day Weekend

        Hi,
        I will be starting school this semester also to get my paralegal
        degree! Good luck to you!>
      • jessacaspeede
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 3, 2006
          --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "Carol Ann Culbert
          Johnson" <greeniconfessbooks@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone. My name is Carol Johnson and I am a paralegal student.
          > am very much interested in the field of paralegal and I want to find
          > me a job in this field.
          >
          > I work at a clinic now, and I am a writer. My website is
          > www.carolannjohnson.net so please check it out. I am in my last
          > semester at Kaplan University and then I will graduate with my
          > Associate Degree. I am eager to join this group to learn and learn.

          Hi Carol,

          I have thought about taking online classes to get my degree in
          paralegal studies, but I have been skeptical about the online setting.
          How is it working out for you?
        • Carol Johnson
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 4, 2006
            Hi Jessaca and it's working just fine. I am at my second school for my BA and thank God for online education because if I had to travel back and forth, I couldn't do it, especially in the cold months of Chicago. I love it. I have my classes, books, and everything. All I need is my computer and I am on my way. It's the best thing, and in the future it will be the only thing.

            Carol Johnson