7 Keys That Helped Me Leave the "Rat Race" for Cyberspace

  • Ronald Ocampo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      On Friday, Aug. 28th, 1998, I finally achieved what I had dreamed about and
      worked toward for some time.

      No, cashing that week's paycheck wasn't what I had been keenly anticipating.
      Leaving a job I hated in order to work for myself full-time in cyberspace
      was the dream goal I had finally achieved!

      The goal of leaving the "rat race" and calling the shots in one's own
      profitable business - online or off - is common to many people. At times it
      even reaches the point of desperation. Some waste thousands of dollars in an
      elusive attempt to reach it.

      If running your own successful business is a goal you'd like to reach, I
      empathize with your situation. I'll share some tips in this
      article<http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/04/7-keys-that-helped-me-leave-rat-race.html>that
      helped me "leave the rat race" for my own online business, which may
      also help you.

      To read the full article, please visit Online Business
      101<http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/04/7-keys-that-helped-me-leave-rat-race.html>
      .
      http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/04/7-keys-that-helped-me-leave-rat-race.html