Signing off

  • leehack
    Message 1 of 474 , May 1 8:42 AM
      Sorry folks, I am going to be signing off on your
      club. I have been a member of this club for a while and
      unfortunatlely, I don't believe I can contribute too much,
      although I have tried, because of the different laws and
      location. <br><br>Seems as though all the posting has to
      deal with where is a good place to start up in the
      states (there is nothing wrong with that at all and I
      wish everyone the best with their current and future
      careers!) <br><br>I just don't have anything to add and
      even if I did, not many people would relate to what I
      was talking about. I may try and start-up a Canadian
      Law Clerks club - not sure though!<br><br>Thanks for
      letting me be a part of your club!<br><br>Till next time,
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"