Checking in

  • jennyjs1
    Message 1 of 474 , Apr 1, 2000
      I have been away from the internet for a while. I
      thought I would check in and catch up on the posts. I am
      happy to see that we now have 78 members. As far as I
      can tell we have members from 26 different states and
      Canada. Thats half way to my goal of 52. <br>Anyway - I
      had stated in the past that I may be moving to NC.
      This has changed, my b-friend moved back up to NY and
      we are planning on staying. I am happy about that, I
      really like the job I have I would not want it give it
      up just yet.<br>New interest: My b-friend just got a
      Harley, despite my reservations about it, I got on and I
      love it, its a blast. Any other HOG bit Paralegals out
      there. Just curious for S@i$s and Giggles.
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"