Legal Assistants/Paralegals

  • Letitia Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hi,

      My name is Letitia Smith. I recently graduated from the
      Paralegal Studies Certificate Program at Long Island University-C.W.
      Post Campus this pass May.

      I would like to network with other Legal Assistants/Paralegals.
      I am currently seeking a permanent position as a Legal
      Assistant/Paralegal in Newark, New Jersey or Manhattan.

      If you have any advice or job leads please free to contact me
      at nycparalegal_03@...

      Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely yours,
      Letitia Smith