Process Servers and Investigators: ServeMatch.com

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello Group.

      I wanted to inform you of a free process server and investigator
      locator service called ServeMatch (http://www.servematch.com). Create
      an account, follow a few easy steps, and get the names of local legal
      support professionals delivered directly to your email. Let
      ServeMatch.com do the work for you for all your process serving needs
      to free your time for more important tasks. No matter where you need
      help, we will find someone for you at no cost.

      ServeMatch.com is simple and secure. Your information will be kept
      private.

      Trent Carlyle
      http://www.ServeMatch.com
      http://www.ServeNow.com