Just found you!

  • taupinfan1
    Message 1 of 474 , Sep 11, 1999
      Hi! I'm Cait,and I'm a paralegal. I'm not
      currently practicing, because I live in England and am only
      qualified for the US, not the UK. I'll be moving back to
      the States soon with my husband Mike, and I just
      thought I'd see if there was anyone to chat with to catch
      up on new legal and office admin stuff. Hope to see
      someone post in here soon!<br><br>Cait
    • Carol Johnson
      Message 474 of 474 , Oct 16, 2006
        Contratulations Kent,

        I am still trying to get an interview.

        kent_1wa <kent_1wa@...> wrote:
        Congrats!

        Good luck on your job search. -
        -- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, tee_cee_12 wrote:

        > I am so excited!! I finished my paralegal studies
        > program this week!! I am now officially a paralegal
        > :)<br><br>I started the job hunt a week ago and 2 people have
        > taken the bait. I have to call them back to set up

        Carol Ann Culbert Johnson
        www.carolannjohnson.net
        Author of "I Confess"