Re: [All Paralegals Networking etc ] Calendar Question

  • Kerri Nash
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
      Your attorney can purchase a Blackberry. It is a really fancy cell phone that can receive emails from Outlook and upload the calendar from Outlook. This might be what he is looking for.

      - Kerri Nash
      in Nevada

      kaysea517 <kaysea103@...> wrote:
      We are a small firm 5 attoreys so the cost of Microsoft Exchange is
      not something we want to spend.

      --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Spieth"
      <mspieth@a...> wrote:
      > Microsoft exchange server will allow you to access your email and
      > calander from the web. Of course you have to purchase exchange
      server
      > which it not cheap depending on how many users you have.
      >

      > Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus
      handicapped.
      > - Elbert
      Hubbard
      > (1856 - 1915)

      Outlook,
      > > send email reminders and is user/printer friendly. Thanks so
      much for
      > > your help.
      > >
      > > Kirsten
      > > Paralegal
      > > Jacobs Partners LLC
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > > click here

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129hi210m/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
      76/

      D=groups/S=1705059415:HM/EXP=1092927726/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*
      htt
      > > p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350>
      > >

      > > _____
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      subject=U
      > > nsubscribe>

      of

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12931r1ha/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
      76/

      D=groups/S=1705059415:HM/EXP=1092934405/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*
      htt
      > p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
      >

      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
      > s/S=:HM/A=2164331/rand=552542227>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      subject=U