New years resolution

  • marykay1278
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Resolution #1 - Make more money

      Resolution #2 - Spend more time with family
      Resolution #3 - Make new friends
      Resolution #4 - Take better care of myself and my appearance - look
      & feel better!

      Know where you can get all of these resolutions checked off your
      list at once?
      http://www.geocities.com/marykay1278/index.html

      Happy New Year!
    • Gail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
        --- In allparalegalsnetworkingetc@yahoogroups.com, "marykay1278"
        <monizuki@m...> wrote:
        > Resolution #1 - Make more money
        >
        > Resolution #2 - Spend more time with family
        > Resolution #3 - Make new friends
        > Resolution #4 - Take better care of myself and my appearance - look
        > & feel better!
        >
        > Know where you can get all of these resolutions checked off your
        > list at once?
        > http://www.geocities.com/marykay1278/index.html
        >
        > Happy New Year!
        Hi MaryKay,
        Those resolutions are something I try to do everyday of every year.
        I never make New Year's resolutions. That is my resolution and you
        know what? I have kept that one. LOL
        Gail