In last 7 days
Silicon Valley Chapter's mission is to significantly improve the employment and career prospects of people with disabilities.
Our vision is for all people with or without disabilities to obtain employment and flourish in their careers.
The activities of the Alliance of Professionals with Disabilities:
The APD accomplishes its mission and achieves its vision by utilizing the wealth of experience and market power of its members.
- To help members and stakeholders achieve equal access to employment and the many benefits of the being employed.
- To reduce barriers and discrimination through advocacy and education
- To inform its members about their rights, available services, and current employment trends.
- To serve as a source of role models and mentors.
- To provide information to employers and others interested in the employment and career development of people with disabilities.
- Employment and Work
- Apr 2, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.