HO track layout plans wanted

  • ldhoulgate
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Please suggest plans for a HO track layout that is in a "G" configuration, that is, the table on which I will put the track looks like the letter "G". Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      The top part of the G measures 48in X 48in. The connecting section is 144in long by 24in wide and the bottom of the G is 70 long by 36 in wide, finishing the loop to a section that is 30 in wide by 36in long.
      If this is incomprehensible, please contact me and I will try to produce a drawing of the G shaped bench on which I want to lay the track.