Holiday Railway Model News! 25% Discounts on Freight Cargo and Figures

  • railpress1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      We are having a sale this weekend on our Cargo-To-Go Figures, Scenery, Layout Supplies, Critters, Cargo, Freight, Lionel Boxes and More!

      Everything in our store is 25% off, this weekend only!

      Sale Ends Tuesday July 6th, at Midnight!

      USE COUPON CODE july-save DURING CHECK OUT TO GET YOUR SAVINGS!

      Go to our store at: http://www.railpress.com

      Our Blog: http://meyer-imports.typepad.com/railroad_express/

      Our eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Railroad-Express