Off-line students

  • liharmonydiva
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      I would like to get a group consensus on how to go about including
      those students who are not online. Please send out your ideas so that
      these folks can feel like they are part of the All-faiths community,
      too.

      Oh, and by the way, my email is both dodihead@... and (my alter
      ego!) liharmonydiva@...

      If you have any kind of screening process on your email system, please
      allow for both of these addresses to come through.

      Thank you!

      Rhonda
    • michaeljay108
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        A great way for everyone to be involved if they do not have a
        computer, maybe there is a library close by where they can go once a
        week to be involved.

        --- In allfaithstudents@yahoogroups.com, "liharmonydiva"
        <liharmonydiva@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I would like to get a group consensus on how to go about including
        > those students who are not online. Please send out your ideas so
        that
        > these folks can feel like they are part of the All-faiths
        community,
        > too.
        >
        > Oh, and by the way, my email is both dodihead@... and (my alter
        > ego!) liharmonydiva@...
        >
        > If you have any kind of screening process on your email system,
        please
        > allow for both of these addresses to come through.
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > Rhonda

      • Kathi ONeill