Re: [allergicjews] Digest Number 398

  • Jodi Apelt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 10:30 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      Just adding to the group and also saying hello.  Tonight is the end of Pesach and we are about to feast not on Chametz, but on half price Osem pound cake from the clearance isle at the store...  Yum.  I am sensitive to sulfites, so I am hoping there is no hidden sulfite in this.  I almost always cook all my own food due to my Celiac Disease and my daughters probable CD.  So recipe sharing is a welcome thing :)  We love veges and salads.  By the way, the Gluten Free Yehudah Brand Matzohs were soooooo delicous I will miss them.  I do best though, without all those  potato and white starches...

      Nice to meet you all and be a part of this group,

      Jodi

        Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 3:33 AM
          Jodi,

          I also had the Yahuda gluten free matzoh.  I found the onion flavor to be crumbly, but tasty.  The box of plain was crisp and solid and I made a note to buy more next year!  This was my first gluten free matzoh and Yahuda, it was nice to meet you.  :-)

          Sue

          Sent from my iPad

          ____________ _________ _________ __
[...]

          Recent Activity