Self-Defense Practice Tip for Kids

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Self-Defense Practice Tip for Kids
      Parents and teachers when your child is practicing his/her self-defense   either from my book and video or from any other source, have the child   practice with his/her book bag on his/her back as well as without   wearing it.
      The weight change will effect balance and even speed.
      Rick
      Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
      http://martialarts808.com/BullyBlog/
      http://martialarts808.com/Bullying/