Poll results for all_us_stickfighting

  • all_us_stickfighting@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2005
      The following all_us_stickfighting poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: December Poll: After the September 11
      attacks that shook this nation is there
      a stronger need for people who
      travel overseas for business or other
      reasons to study martial arts like stick
      fighting?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes there is a need.... We all need to do what we can to keep each other safe, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No not really... Despite what the media says it is as safe to fly on an airplane as every. We where actually very safe before September 11..., 1 votes, 50.00%
      - I'm not really sure... There maybe there is one on some level., 1 votes, 50.00%
      - No... People just nee to actually study how to be better aware of whats around them no matter where they are at ., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all_us_stickfighting

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • all_us_stickfighting@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 20, 2005
        The following all_us_stickfighting poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: July 31, 2004 the All American Stick
        Fighting group was created at Yahoo
        sports groups. Now almost in its 7th
        month of being around I ask you our
        members what can I do as the owner of
        this group to liven things up and get
        us all talking about stick fighting as
        well as other martial arts?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Try and plan an online meet and greet fro all the members., 2 votes, 28.57%
        - Start a monthly book and video review for books and videos on martial arts. , 3 votes, 42.86%
        - Not sure give me a few days to think about it., 1 votes, 14.29%
        - Keep doing what your doing... Things are sure to catch on sooner or later., 1 votes, 14.29%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Try and plan an online meet and greet fro all the members.
        - sunshineskies2001@...
        - tecnogoblin@...
        - Start a monthly book and video review for books and videos on martial arts.
        - hungheykwun@...
        - tutor2000@...
        - afvet01@...
        - Not sure give me a few days to think about it.
        - e_ball_woolley@...
        - Keep doing what your doing... Things are sure to catch on sooner or later.
        - wolfofsin@...

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all_us_stickfighting

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 20, 2005
          Moderator;

          did you get my request for a "Kwik Tip"

          Rick

          =====

          /files/MartialArtsFilmClips/FightClips.html

          Workout Timer Plays Music or Tada Try it Out It's NEW
          http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/KirkhamsEbooks2 /files/MartialArtsSoftware/

          WARNING TO PARENTS http://starbulletin.com/2004/08/12/news/story3.html
        • all_us_stickfighting@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 14, 2005
            The following all_us_stickfighting poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: August 05 Poll: Why do you study the martial arts?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - To be a person & as I become a better fighter, 2 votes, 100.00%
            - To stay fit ..., 0 votes, 0.00%
            - To know how to take care of myself in a fight, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - Just for the hell of it..., 0 votes, 0.00%