File - Updates_List_of_Newsletters_Groups_N_Forums.hta

  • all_us_stickfighting@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
      File : Updates_List_of_Newsletters_Groups_N_Forums.hta
      Description : Yahoo Groups and Forums This will give you instant update information and save me a bunch of time. Right mouse click on the link. Left mouse click on Save Target As. The link does not open very quickly from email but does open quickly after it's saved. Mac users use your Windows software to view this In some cases newest material will be on top. Enjoy, Rick http://KirkhamsEbooks.com
    • all_us_stickfighting@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 1, 2007
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 1 4:39 PM
          Message 4 of 20 , May 1, 2007