3907-01-07 Chebeague Island

  • Bill
    Jul 1, 2007
      we wish to thank all those who made our Chebeague visit most joyous...
      Banu, Martha, Jimmy, Stacy, Jami, Matt, et. al. We were very grateful
      to participate in the services for Captain Fred KomLosy Jr. Being the
      photo bug I took over 250 photos taken and we thought it best to narrow
      your choices. to those that do not know Chebeague Island - tell no
      one. Just ensure you visit sometime in the future...
      pertinent links:
      www.chebeague,org
      http://www.sunsethouseinnbb.com/

      please visit the photo archive for photos to Seamus' trip to Maine 20
      June.

      www.groups.yahoo.all_about_seamus.com