Re: [aliensquadleader] Wow alot of activity!

  • Evyn MacDude
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2008
      On May27 08, at 15:21, Richard Stephens wrote:

      > I have just seen the 15mm I'm looking for.
      >
      > Right, back to the drawing board to design that army of...
      >
      > SUPER HEROES!
      >
      > &
      >
      > SUPER VILLIANS!
      >
      > I'm going to mix up some of the existing rules to come up with these
      > flash gits!
      >
      > Watch out for 'uber assault tank' with paralysis cannon!
      >
      > or the
      >
      > Deadly 'doom ray'
      >
      > Heroes and sidekicks
      > Villians and mooks (you can have inferior infantry in Power Armour!)

      Humm I see you've seen SuperFigs 15mm's

      Cool ain't it.

      Evyn MacDude
      infojunky@...

      "When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House
      Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but
      neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that
      of any other participant, may be revealed"