Re: [alien abductees] Re: Implants/Chips?mind control some facts

  • Darline cline
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 4, 2002
      hi and hello,I have the voices too.I am someone pet lab rat.you see i seen the aliens on that night and i hear humans too.all i know is i am picked on and i can't prove who is doing it.I am not alone in this they are useing something be it chips,implants or what.i have had this for almost 16 years now and i am not nuts.you sound just like one of us!!!! did you go to that sight?did you read about the schools working in useing chips in mind control?and the government had moved it to black ops.they are thounds of us who being picked on some of us is truly sick and needs medical help.but for the most part we are telling the truth about this mine with me 24/7 a day.I too wanted help I still do and would go to any DR or person to help me.I did my bet of crying and leting this run my life.and my family and home life.I was alwas reading and writeing to people.about my claim's.now i just look i know I will neaver realy find what happend to me and neaver get it to stop.I just live with it and to hell with what people think about me or my story.I know it was real it happend to me.thats all and i feel so sad for people like me and outher people who can't find help.I will neaver stop looking for answers to this.untill i die I am someones pet lab rat and i hope they found what they was looking for in me so they will stop working on outhers.it was not nice in what they did and doing to me and to outhers.
      lots hope in finding this out love alienstarfie

      ausiepath9 wrote:I have all those things you talk about. I hear fake phone sounds too,
      have the tv annoy me sometimes with this high pitched hum, I hear
      noises very loud, even things like a cigarette lighhter being flicked
      , I can hear the sound of that very loud and makes me jump, car doors
      closing sdtrets away I can hear and it feels like its right next to me.

      I dream and daydream in colour..

      Conspiracy theories are just that theories *S*

      Im not into conspiracy theories, if that was fact then id be
      interested, but there is far too many people claiming things on
      hearsay. These same people who they claim a conspiracy have (even
      though I dont like them one bit), the CIA/NSA now im talking about and
      Australia's ASIO) made the planet alott safer than if they didnt, for
      all the barbaric things they have done in the past and are doing right
      now its better than total Chaos! What I mean is id rather them than
      any other country having the same power. Australia im glad isnt the
      U.S in this respect, our country would be nothing like it is today if
      we were.

      Hi I know what your talking about, but there is no such thing!

      We have nothing on this planet that allows you to treat a persons mind
      or body as a remote controlled vehicle.You can take people memories
      though from them and put in suggestive words and phrases that can be
      triggered by a certain thing.! But you cant control them as such,
      which is why Im stating that its mind manipulation programs not mind
      control, they had programs researching the mind, but the myth of being
      ale to control say an army to attack its own people is far fetched.

      That implant government alien thing though is a myth, where is the
      Proof, concrete proof not hearsay???

      My proof of beings is I have seen them while wide awake, that's not
      hearsay, and you can ring me on the phone, talk to me about it,
      conspiracists have business addresses S**. Who actually told you that
      governments and aliens work side by side, and then research whoever
      that person was and you see that they heard it from somewhere else or
      if they were the original people who said it have connections to the
      CIA and other manipulation agencies.

      They are not letting a secret of this nature out ever, especially to
      just anyone who works at these facilities!

      What people fail to realise when it comes to how they can hear us, its
      easy EMP!!! And also Low Frequency waves, your computer doesnt even
      have to be connected to trhe internet or the phone line for that
      matter for them to look on your comp or even affect your thinking, Low
      frequency waves can be used by a simple FM radio outside your house or
      from thousands of miles way with a massive reciever.

      Also I beleive strongly the beings themselves are the casue of the
      noises etc..voices not any Agency on Earth. Yes an implant though is
      not a chip! SOmeof the devices claimed to be from an abductee, has in
      rea;lity been made by the person showingit.

      I know of claimed black objects resembling, that word resembling, not
      they are, some type of circuitry, the people who claim this, are
      saying this because it fits into there beleifs only.

      Having objects in your body isnt rare! Some people forget childhood
      accidents, or just plain accidents whn the tissue is opened and dirt
      and sticks and glass and anything has entered the body, years later
      they feel it (maybe its painging) and all of a sudden its an elctronic
      chip embedded from beings, that is what is happening alott.

      I read scientific journals and medical journals for latest finds and
      youd be amazed if you researched as I do when i hear any claims such
      as these, the things doctors have removed from peoples body.

      Here is a few okay

      A woman had removed a fishing hook from inside her breast!

      A man in the ukraine had surgery to remove what scientists described
      as a transitor radio, literally a minature sized ham radio was found
      after he was attacked by a bear and the radio fell int this deep
      wound, years later it was removed after he claimed he had extreme
      headaches and nausea from this constant humming.

      A lady in England had removed a device resmbling a colour coded device
      that in certain lights reflected like rainbows, although it was
      completely black. It turned out that 30 years earlier her brother as
      a child stuck a pair of scissors in her thigh, which has of al things
      christmas decorations that has sprinkled colours on it had somehow
      fallen onto the scissors beneathe the tree and accumulated on it, and
      when he stuck the scissors in it hardened the glitter into one small
      section that was what they saw, they said her leg was like a coloured
      rainbow in certain light.

      When we scratch ourselves or knock our body, unless we see the
      resulting blood or cut we dont realise that in years to come this
      could be thought as an abduction, it doesnt take much to have inserted
      accidently by an accident a foreign object.

      IM more interested in facts surrounding beings visiting any Human, not
      speculation about who is secretly working with who and who is
      abducting who with whos permission.

      Conspiracy theories just muddy the truth with inuendo, id be careful
      taking everything on face value in there!

      --- In alienabductees@y..., Darline cline <alienstarfire47610@y...> wrote:

      > Hi and hello.mind cortrol that i am talking about is chips or
      implants or something.with aliens or our goverment together working on
      something.put in our nervous system.I do not know who is doing it to
      some people.I feel pain thats not mine,not long dose it last.see
      things in color and black and white if i lay down and close my
      eyes.people places and things.alot of military things,feel vibrations
      of shaking,and like ants runing on and around my head.sometimes hear
      phones ringing and fake kocking not around me at the time.and i am
      picking conversatins and they hear me it's a device a implaint that
      doing this to some people i had this for 15 years soon 16 years.have
      you been to MIND CONTROL FORUM http//heart7.net/mcf/index.htm please
      go and look at it .I t is something to read and the conspiracy in our
      government why so many people are telling the same story not just in
      the u.s.a but the hole earth all i ask is to keep a open mind . love
      alienstarfire...

    • Mari
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 8 6:08 AM
        You could be remembering something that happened. Or it could just seem
        to be a Dream & it really did happen.

        I honestly do not see any of this stoping until people on this planet
        wake up. People seem awake yet they are sleeping in this reality all
        around them & until they wake up we will never be at peace with the
        Universe & the aliens.

        Love & Light

        Mari

        Plz Care2