Re: a big trainer

  • crazytrain06
    Message 1 of 777 , Nov 1, 2000
      Wow that's somethin'!<br>Are you sure the baby
      was half alien,mabe the mother just smoked crack,or
      mabe the mother drank vodka every night when she was
      pregnent with the kid.<br>It sounds like to me the alien
      baby thats on rotten.com,I think the mother did heroin
      or some kinda drug while she was pregnet.
    • Mari
      Message 777 of 777 , Feb 8, 2005
        RE Tea & Money

        One person in the past had yelled at me lol claiming The World
        couldn't handle the money.

        I was so Involved with this crazy Question that I did a yahoo group
        search on psychology. I joined a few of these groups with
        psychologists in them & posted up that question lol! Even though I
        was kicked out lol for not being a Real Life psychologist a few
        people had answered me at my email addres. Two Of them had said this
        question was Biblical. Others said it was to see where someones state
        of mind was.

        RE: Poem

        I'm happy you liked it=) Maybe I'll post up more sometime.

        Love & Light

        Mari

        - In the US, a woman is raped every 6 minutes; a woman is battered
        every 15 seconds.

        - In North Africa, 6,000 women are genitally mutilated each day.

        - This year, more than 15,000 women will be sold into sexual slavery
        in China.

        - 200 women in Bangladesh will be horribly disfigured when their
        spurned husbands or suitors burn them with acid.

        - More than 7,000 women in India will be murdered by their families
        and in-laws in disputes over dowries.

        Here's what you can do:
        Visit this link: http://stopviolence.care2.com/welcome?w=709403324

        You will generate a donation to Amnesty International's End Violence
        Against Women program. Forward this email to all of your friends to
        help support even more! Simply go to the site and click on the "End
        Violence" button. It takes 5 seconds. However, you're only allowed
        one donation per day, so tell everyone you know!

        Thanks for your help!
        Visit this link: http://stopviolence.care2.com/welcome?w=709403324