"We have spent an enormous amount of time dialing the handling in for these tires and I am going to continue to run them where I race so that may be a dealalfar72003
I did the event on VSCCA-spec tires because I didn’t realize SVRA had different tire rules. Nevertheless I managed to have a great time. Key to my happybfeng7
I agree with Wil. But if it is of any consequence, I use that tire with SVRA and never have had a problem. One thing they will be looking for though, isgtv3474
With over 800 members, we cover the racing of Alfas both in the US, the UK & Europe, and worldwide.
An invaluable resource for those racing or thinking of racing these fantastic cars!
- Alfa Romeo
- May 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.