A special Request

  • Pablo Gerardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Greetings,

      Members please take a few minutes to view 2 files located in our
      database.

      Contact List - Is used to assist members seeking indiviuals accross
      the United States.
      Services - Used to indicate the services performd by various members.

      Recently , I have recieved several private emails requesting info on
      santeros ( priest/tess ) in variuos parts of the US.

      Please take a few minutes and assit me in completing the info .

      Thnaks for the help.

      Paul
      Omo Obatala