[aleyos-online] I am looking to change houses

  • ShangoDe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2000
      Hello,
      I am looking for a new house for my own reasons and I would prefer if
      anyone can get me in contact wit William Ramos the Oriator/Orisha
      priest.

      Thanks,

      Will
    • Mitchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2000
        Nsala Malecum and Greetings,
            Oba Willi Ramos has performed various services for some folks that I know and I might have his email address around here somewhere on another system. Perhaps if you write me privately I can find the time to search for that information.
        Malecum Nsala,
        Tata Mitchell
        Nganga Nkisi Siete Rayos
        Vititi Congo

         I am looking for a new house for my own reasons and I would prefer if
        anyone can get me in contact wit William Ramos the Oriator/Orisha
        priest.

        Thanks,

        Will

        Install today: