Re: [aleyos-online] NEW TO THIS SITE AND LOST

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      You first need to find a reliable godparent and stop reading those books especially if you feel dizzy after. The best way is to find someone to represent you so you can learn the correct tradition. Good luck to you!

      f27power <f27power@...> wrote:
      A couple of years ago i had faced a very hard strike due to a women
      i tried to help put a trabajo at me that ruined my life. i guess i
      better tell the story so you can understand. 2yrs ago i was going
      out with my babys mother and a neighbor came by my house that my
      family and i knew for some time about 3yrs. she was very polite and
      very reliable. she asked me if i can marry her for her to be a
      citizen and also offered me 10,000 dollers to do it. at that time i
      was struggleing with school so i took the offer. at that time my
      girlfriend was pregnanat we were in love. after a few months my
      nighbor and i got married and started the paper work. we started the
      prcedure and later found out that it woud take 7yrs for her to be a
      citizen. i als had made the mistake about not doing researchbefore i
      got married. so i told her that i can not continue with this
      marriage and gave her the money back. she got upset and said that i
      was going to pay dearly for not completeing with the plans. i never
      believed in santeria and other relgions associated. after several
      weeks me and my wife began to have big arguments and fights.it got
      so worse that me and her broke up she took my 6month daughter and
      moved to texas. she wanted to stay away from me as far as she can. i
      eventually was hurt for moths and wanted her back. i met a lady who
      became a friend and told me that maybe some did a trabajo to me .i
      did not know anything about so she explained. a situation like mines
      happened to her.after she told me her stroy i was so desperate that
      i seeked help from her . she took me to a botanica and the lady read
      my cards she said that there was made a strong trabajo and that if i
      do not cleanse myself i would end up dying. i did not believe her
      and i tried no joking 50 botanicas and had the same results from
      each reading. i was determined to have this solved and went to the
      first lady who charged me 80% less than the others who charged me
      $1000 for the cleansing.i follwed her instructions and a few months
      later my babys mother and i have been together since than. i never
      though trabajos existed and other supernaturals . i am so fascinated
      that i have been looking for more answers so i can persue as a
      santero. i just want to know if anyone can give me a good lead as to
      how to become a santero and steps it is needed. for some reason
      every time i read a book on santeria i feel dizzy or not well. but
      the religion fascinates me and want to learn more can any body help
      me

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?