Re: [aleyos-online] What is ebo?

  • Bogunmbe Adewale
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
      Aboru Aboye o, before you were told you needed cleansing, then you must have been attacked or surrounded by evils, also before you were told you needed to make or do Ebo, you must have made reading, and a sign (Odu), must have been revealed to you.
      Ebo is a way of paying or offering Ajoguns (evils) in question some particular spiritual items especially Ejebale (animals) through Orishas that are capable or known to tranquil or pacify that kind of Ajoguns, with the motive of achieving particular aims and objectives. It might be a defence, protections, wealth, good health, long live etc, as the case may be. Ogbo ato asure iwori wofun.

      BOGUNMBE ADEWALE
      IJO ORUNMILA ATORISE (AGBALA-IFA)
      OGUNDA-MEJI TEMPLE
      APATA, IBADAN,