Re: [aleyos-online] What is ebo?

  • ceasar lecea
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
      You need to be cleansed spiritually...Ebbo is a offering to the orishas...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
        If you were told you needed an ebbo then there should have been dialogue as to what that is and how to dispose of it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2012
          Aboru Aboye o, before you were told you needed cleansing, then you must have been attacked or surrounded by evils, also before you were told you needed to make or do Ebo, you must have made reading, and a sign (Odu), must have been revealed to you.
          Ebo is a way of paying or offering Ajoguns (evils) in question some particular spiritual items especially Ejebale (animals) through Orishas that are capable or known to tranquil or pacify that kind of Ajoguns, with the motive of achieving particular aims and objectives. It might be a defence, protections, wealth, good health, long live etc, as the case may be. Ogbo ato asure iwori wofun.

          BOGUNMBE ADEWALE
          IJO ORUNMILA ATORISE (AGBALA-IFA)
          OGUNDA-MEJI TEMPLE
          APATA, IBADAN,