Need support from community please.

  • Sabrina
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Alafia, Greetings of Peace & Blessings to all:
      Come out and party with me this Saturday, August 13th 2011 @ SAGE 94-08 Jamaica Avenue, Woodhaven, Queens, NY 11421 from 9pm until.... Tickets are $20 and include good food, DJ and dancing. $2 & $3 drinks available. All monies raised go to Sabrina's Ocha Fund! Please show your support.

      My name is Sabrina and I am trying to raise funds to make Ocha. (Obatala if you're wondering) I know everyone likes to have a good time so why not throw a party? LOL. I'm hoping everyone can show up and have a good time eating, drinking, dancing and knowing your money went to a great cause. The way I see it, a night out at a club would cost at least $80. My party costs $20 to enter, you get great food and if you want, inexpensive drinks! Please come out and show your support.

      Tickets available at the door or you can pre-pay for it now via paypal. You can contact me at Sattiyeh@... or Sattiyeh.SA@... for more info.

      May Egun, Orisa & Ifa bless you all.
      Very humbly yours,
      Sabrina.