an old job

  • jose_ruiz_1999
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 5:12 AM
      Greetings to all. I have been dreaming about my old job. I have asked my Seres if I am going back to the job. And when I dream I am there. Of course being a silly human being (hahaha) I don't know if they are showing me the truth or this old situation is on my mind and therefore in my dreams. I have debated going for a Tarot card reading. I don't want to 'insult' my Seres. Any suggestions?
    • David A Sosa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 6:13 AM
        I say meditate on it if the feeling to go back is right take the necessary steps to get back there and see if those doors open up.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "jose_ruiz_1999" <jose_ruiz_1999@...>
        Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 12:12:37 -0000