Hello

  • Desertwoman
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
      I would like to thank the admin for sending me some great information. I hope to grow and learn with you all.
    • Paulina Silva
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
        This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
        In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
        This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
        I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
        Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.

        Paulina Silva.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • David A Sosa
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
          Beautiful posts, may you always be blessed and find the strength to help yourself and your community.

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...>
          Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:03:45 -0400
          To: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com<aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [aleyos-online] Re: Hello

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
            Thank you very much for your response. That has always been my passion in life. To help and assit others in this journey, and to reach my spiritual potential. I always felt that something was lacking, but things are piecing themselves together very nicely. I'm going to read the information and continue with some books. Are there any other great books out there that anyone recommends.

            --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...> wrote:

            > This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
            > In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
            > This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
            > I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
            > Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.
            >
            > Paulina Silva.
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone

          • David A Sosa
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
              Working the spirit John M Murphy. Ant of the John Mason books. And The author Ochani lele

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: "Desertwoman" <desertwoman_53@...>
              Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:20:53 -0000
              To: <aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com

              Thank you very much for your response. That has always been my passion in life. To help and assit others in this journey, and to reach my spiritual potential. I always felt that something was lacking, but things are piecing themselves together very nicely. I'm going to read the information and continue with some books. Are there any other great books out there that anyone recommends.

              --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...> wrote:

              > This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
              > In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
              > This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
              > I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
              > Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.
              >
              > Paulina Silva.
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone

            • Desertwoman
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 20, 2011
                Thank you! I"m reading Black Gods now. Along with Sixteen Cowries, The Diloggun, and Working the spirit. I've read Altar of My Soul, When the Spirits Dance Mamba, Macumba, Accidental Santera, Yoruba of Western Nigeria, and there is another one I'm leaving out.