Re: JERARQUIA en la TRADICION de NGANGA KINYUMBA de los FON, de Tata G:.

  • OMILEFUN-AWO IFALENU
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 10, 2010

      Aláàfia se a ni

      AWO IFALENU
      You are very lost, Why you call me GREGORY, dont be a fool, amigo, YO SOY BORIKUA 100%, de Mayagüez, (From Puerto Rico Brother, 100%), you can call me Sammy, Awo Ifalenu so get your facts correct Amigo.
      I dont mess with me, I am Awo IFA you like it or not, you believe it or not I had my Initiations OSHA since 1995, Omo Yemaya, my IFA in 2010, and who are You? A Ghost an Egun Buruku or what?

      We are not fooling around with this, so dont bother me with your nonsense. You like it or not we continue with our mission, this doesnt affect us a bit, so dont bother, and dont waist your time, we are very well back up by the Egun, Orishas, and Orunmila, all ODARA amigo...

      Awo Ifalenu

      --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "subwayguns" <subwayguns@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > >

      > > Aláàfia se a ni gbogbo Alejo, Iworo, Awo Ifa
      > >
      > > Awo Ifalenu
      > >
      > > Subwayguns wrote: How can I get a copy of your tapes?
      > >
      > > Ifalenu Answer: This Audio Recordings are not for Sale, Sorry, Amigo,
      > > this are for transcribing the material to put the in writing.
      > >
      > > Subwayguns wrote: Moreso, this is some good ESTAFA. Especially as how
      > > you can talk for Oduduwa and elaborate on the ancient Fon at the same
      > > time. Can you explain, from your wisdom, how the Fon became the enemies
      > > of the Yoruba? and how eventually, mixed with Dahomey to result in what
      > > is now called Vodun the roots of Haitian voodoo?
      > >
      > > Ifalenu Answer: Its your limited frame of mind Amigo, a Spirit is a
      > > Spirit that is liberated from the limited human frame of mind, it doesnt
      > > matter if he is chinese, Fon, Yoruba, Egyptian, black or white. One
      > > Spirit is contacted to to spiritual service, to help, and if he has what
      > > is need it, other higher Spirit or Spiritual Power, Orishas, Irunmoles,
      > > etc. will use the spirit they choose, but people show there limited
      > > thinking and come up with this silly and petty objections, due to they
      > > limited way of understanding. It makes me laugh.
      > >
      > > Whatever human or social problems this two groups of people had in some
      > > part of history, this is transitory, its like couple, they could fight
      > > over something, get mad, and later overcome that. the same with groups
      > > of people, Fon, Yoruba, Chinese, etc. A Spirit is doesnt ramain limited
      > > to these simple human problems. They can associated with all different
      > > kind of Spirits and Divine Beings, like Oduduwa.
      > >
      > > Subwayguns wrote: You must understand that without this explanation you
      > > will be considered a BURUKU spirit by those who are enlightened and must
      > > be BANISHED UNTO YOUR HABITATION, until you can.
      > >
      > > Ifalenu Answer: This is your all part of your lack of Spiritual
      > > Understanding, you are just a closed minded individual, even if you are
      > > involved in this Spiritual Tradition, that doesnt mean that you are
      > > Spiritual and Enlighten being. No Egun Buruku here, sorry Amigo, Tata
      > > G:. is one of the Spirits that is helping Baba Oduduwa, and that is very
      > > simple to understand, if you are open minded.
      > >
      > > AWO IFALENU
      > >

      > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "subwayguns" <subwayguns@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey Tata G.
      > > >
      > > > How can I get a copy of your tapes?
      > > >
      > > > Moreso, this is some good ESTAFA. Especially as how you can talk for
      > > Oduduwa and elaborate on the ancient Fon at the same time.
      > > >
      > > > Can you explain, from your wisdom, how the Fon became the enemies of
      > > the Yoruba? and how eventually, mixed with Dahomey to result in what is
      > > now called Vodun the roots of Haitian voodoo?
      > > >
      > > > You must understand that without this explanation you will be
      > > considered a BURUKU spirit by those who are enlightened and must be
      > > BANISHED UNTO YOUR HABITATION, until you can.
      > > >

      > > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    • subwayguns
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 10, 2010
        there you go again gregory,

        now you are trying to pass yourself off as a puerto rican.

        when are you going to stop this shit?

        your mission is going to hell....

      • OMILEFUN-AWO IFALENU
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 10, 2010

          AWO IFALENU

          YOU SUBWAYGUNS ARE VERY HARDHEADED, get your facts correct, this is all your B.S. , i dont know from what TV SHOW you got this funny story, lets get real, and don't bother me with this stupid nonsense you are posting here, we have important things to work, and this is the last time i waist time with your B.S.

          All Misinformation, JAJAJA, what an stupidity, he cant come up with a good argument, and now he is triying to sell this funny and stupid story. Do something useful with your life...

          AND WHO ARE YOU? A Pink Chinese, who left Australia and now is hiding behind Subwayguns nickname in cyberspace, HAHAHA. Be real ...

          Awo Ifalenu.

          Àború, Àboyè, Àbosíse

        • subwayguns
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 11, 2010
            Gregory
            As for me being a pink Chinese, it seems that you are the one obsessed with them. Otherwise why else would your email say TAO Dalet?
            Probably another one of your insane egguns from your FONy pot
            And about me getting real? Well... I leave that up to your godsister who you gave HERPES to, she says she is going to show you whats real
            And that she is going to rub your face in that reality.

          • michaelito72@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 11, 2010
              If I may, and I hate to get in between.

              First, what he just said about Palon HUH? I have seen documents about that word for word before this Tata came down to say it so I agree in this sense and find it doubtful.

              As for the Puerto Rican or Mexican or Chineese it will not matter because everyone is born with their egguns and Orishas are for all. When Yorubas in Cuba turned it to the Lucumi it is today in the New World and the Palo, they shared with all so we must not judge about that.

              However, with no disrespect I must ask just like Subwayguns said and ask Tata G HUH? What is all that? I guess that Eggun must have read some documents or erroneous books which I have way before. LOL.

              I am not a Babalao but I am crowned Chango and Yemaya Achaba is my mom.

              No name calling please. No disrespect. It just seems this has carried on a bit.

              Bendicion de mis mayores y menores. Bendicion Subway and Ibboru Iboya Ibochiche. Nsala Malecum.

              From: "subwayguns" <subwayguns@...>
              Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:06:14 -0000
              To: <aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com>