Re: Baba ODÚDÙWÁ and ÒGÚN, their real story in Egypt and Yorubaland

  • subwayguns
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      kudos awo,
      tell me, in what odu was this born?

      --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "OMILEFUN-AWO IFALENU" <taodalet72@...> wrote:

      > Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin Àború, Òrúnmìlà
      > Èlà mo yin Àboyè, Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin
      > Àboþíþe
      > ¡Ogbó, ató, àsúre, Ìwòrìwòfún. OLÓFIN
      > á gbà é, BABA ODÙDÚWÀ á gbà é,
      > ÒRÚNMÌLÀ ÈLÀ á gbà é! – May You Have Long
      > Life, with the Spiritual Blessing of Ifá Odù Ìwòrì
      > Wòfún (Who Opens the Divine Portal of the Grace of
      > OLÓDÙMARÈ), May the Blessing of OLÓFIN (Concious
      > Manifestation of GOD), Baba ODÙDÚWÀ, and ÒRÚNMÌLÀ
      > ÈLÀ be upon you!
      > Aláàfia se a ni – May the Peace be with You!
      >
      > AWO IFALENU from "ÈGBÈ ÓDÙN OLÓFIN" = The Family of
      > OLOFIN'S Secret
      >
      > This is part of the Story of Baba Oduduwa's life told by Himself
      >
      > Baba ODÚDÙWÁ and ÒGÚN, their real story together in Egypt
      > and Yorubaland
      >
      > Note: The Spirit of Baba Oduduwa's has been giving messages through
      > his Elegun (Medium) since 2008. He also has send spiritual emissaries to
      > share about his teachings.
      > Baba Oduduwa was an African man, form the area of the actual Nigeria,
      > that was 20,000 years ago. He was taken captive by the Egyptian Army of
      > that time, he serve as a slave in the Egyptian army, and he became
      > famous as a great warrior, when he was taken, also another man was taken
      > that he meet, that man was OGUN. Baba Oduduwa later became so famous,
      > that he was worship as ANUBIS. He gave teachings along the way, he was
      > liberated, he traveled through different places, and he gathered
      > disciples, he came back to the actual area of Nigeria, he was searching
      > for a speliand land, and he found the area of the actual OYO, where he
      > stablish his kingdom with the help of Ogun. He came with Ogun and 15 Omo
      > Obatala, that was a total of 16, the 16 Elders that came with Baba
      > Oduduwa.
      > He meet Orunmila, Orunmila live in IFE, they both shared their wisdom
      > and knowledge, Oduduwa passed the secrets of Death to Orunmila, and
      > Orunmila pass on the IFA intiation to Oduduwa.
      >
      > Baba Oduduwwa with Ogun's help build up the Yoruba Kingdom in ancient
      > times.

    • OMILEFUN-AWO IFALENU
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
        AWO IFALENU

        A teaching gave by the Égún of Tata G.. a Spiritual Emissary of
        Baba Oduduwa.

        Ogun was the man who came with the Great Chief Baba Oduduwa, and they
        together founded the Yoruba kingdom, that was with the other 15 Elders
        or Disciples of Oduduwa.
        The first human to reach the level of Orisha in this wave of Orishas of
        Light, was Ogun, that's why in some part of Africa, Ogun is
        venerated first, even before Elegbara.
        There were Orishas before the manifestation of Baba Oduduwa, like
        Angayu, Eshu, Osayin, and Nana Burunku.
        Baba Oduduwa in his journeys, he found the Sacred and Holy Stone of
        OLÓFIN in a secret place in Africa. (That experience change him
        throughout his Life)
        In Africa, two Meteorites fell on Earth, one of them was the OLOSI
        Stone, and the other was the OLOFIN Holy Stone, which was send to Earth.
        The Great Chief Baba Oduduwa had in his destiny to found the Sacred Holy
        Stone of Olófin.
        Baba Oduduwa before to become a King, he was taken by the Egyptian army
        of that time, and made a slave. That's why is said that he was a man
        who came from the Orient with 16 Wise Elders. During his stay with the
        Egyptians, as a salve he served and fought in the Egyptian army.
        Note: Oduduwa became famous in Egypt. He was liberated from slavery, he
        traveled around and he meets the 15 Omo Obatala.
        Baba Oduduwa and Ogun were friends who both were slaves in the Egyptian
        army. The Egyptians used the tactic of the Pawn, the Egyptians in
        battle, use to send the slaves to fight first, and later they send the
        regular Egyptian army, they did that to tire the enemy in battle with
        the slaves, so when the enemy was tire fighting, they could send their
        troops to finish them.
        Baba Oduduwa came from the Orient with the 16 Elders, who were Ogun and
        the 15 Obatalas (who became the 15 Ona Obatala or manifestations of
        Obatala).

        xxx

        My response:, This a direct Oral Teaching gave Baba Oduduwa himself,

        and the other one is by an spiritual Emissary of Baba Oduduwa, also
        confirmed by the Spirit of Baba Oduduwa

        Awo Ifalenu

        <taodalet72@...> wrote:

        > Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin Àború,
        Òrúnmìlà
        > Èlà mo yin Àboyè, Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin
        > Àboþíþe
        > ¡Ogbó, ató, àsúre, Ìwòrìwòfún. OLÓFIN
        > á gbà é, BABA ODÙDÚWÀ á gbà é,
        > ÒRÚNMÌLÀ ÈLÀ á gbà é! – May You Have
        Long
        > Life, with the Spiritual Blessing of Ifá Odù Ìwòrì
        > Wòfún (Who Opens the Divine Portal of the Grace of
        > OLÓDÙMARÈ), May the Blessing of OLÓFIN (Concious
        > Manifestation of GOD), Baba ODÙDÚWÀ, and ÒRÚNMÌLÀ
        > ÈLÀ be upon you!
        > Aláàfia se a ni – May the Peace be with You!
        >
        > AWO IFALENU from "ÈGBÈ ÓDÙN OLÓFIN" = The Family of
        > OLOFIN'S Secret
        >
        > This is part of the Story of Baba Oduduwa's life told by Himself
        >
        > Baba ODÚDÙWÁ and ÒGÚN, their real story together in
        Egypt
        > and Yorubaland
        >
        > Note: The Spirit of Baba Oduduwa's has been giving messages through
        > his Elegun (Medium) since 2008. He also has send spiritual emissaries
        > share about his teachings.
        > Baba Oduduwa was an African man, form the area of the actual Nigeria,
        > that was 20,000 years ago. He was taken captive by the Egyptian Army
        of
        > that time, he serve as a slave in the Egyptian army, and he became
        > famous as a great warrior, when he was taken, also another man was
        taken
        > that he meet, that man was OGUN. Baba Oduduwa later became so famous,
        > that he was worship as ANUBIS. He gave teachings along the way, he was
        > liberated, he traveled through different places, and he gathered
        > disciples, he came back to the actual area of Nigeria, he was
        searching
        > for a speliand land, and he found the area of the actual OYO, where he
        > stablish his kingdom with the help of Ogun. He came with Ogun and 15
        Omo
        > Obatala, that was a total of 16, the 16 Elders that came with Baba
        > Oduduwa.
        > He meet Orunmila, Orunmila live in IFE, they both shared their wisdom
        > and knowledge, Oduduwa passed the secrets of Death to Orunmila, and
        > Orunmila pass on the IFA intiation to Oduduwa.
        >
        > Baba Oduduwwa with Ogun's help build up the Yoruba Kingdom in ancient
        > times.

      • Ricardo Alvarez
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
          B S !

          <taodalet72@...> wrote:

          > Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin Àború,
          Òrúnmìlà
          > Èlà mo yin Àboyè, Òrúnmìlà Èlà mo yin
          > Àboþíþe
          > ¡Ogbó, ató, àsúre, Ìwòrìwòfún. OLÓFIN
          > á gbà é, BABA ODÙDÚWÀ á gbà é,
          > ÒRÚNMÌLÀ ÈLÀ á gbà é! – May You Have
          Long
          > Life, with the Spiritual Blessing of Ifá Odù Ìwòrì
          > Wòfún (Who Opens the Divine Portal of the Grace of
          > OLÓDÙMARÈ), May the Blessing of OLÓFIN (Concious
          > Manifestation of GOD), Baba ODÙDÚWÀ, and ÒRÚNMÌLÀ
          > ÈLÀ be upon you!
          > Aláàfia se a ni – May the Peace be with You!
          >
          > AWO IFALENU from "ÈGBÈ ÓDÙN OLÓFIN" = The Family of
          > OLOFIN'S Secret
          >
          > This is part of the Story of Baba Oduduwa's life told by Himself
          >
          > Baba ODÚDÙWÁ and ÒGÚN, their real story together in
          Egypt
          > and Yorubaland
          >
          > Note: The Spirit of Baba Oduduwa's has been giving messages through
          > his Elegun (Medium) since 2008. He also has send spiritual emissaries
          > share about his teachings.
          > Baba Oduduwa was an African man, form the area of the actual Nigeria,
          > that was 20,000 years ago. He was taken captive by the Egyptian Army
          of
          > that time, he serve as a slave in the Egyptian army, and he became
          > famous as a great warrior, when he was taken, also another man was
          taken
          > that he meet, that man was OGUN. Baba Oduduwa later became so famous,
          > that he was worship as ANUBIS. He gave teachings along the way, he was
          > liberated, he traveled through different places, and he gathered
          > disciples, he came back to the actual area of Nigeria, he was
          searching
          > for a speliand land, and he found the area of the actual OYO, where he
          > stablish his kingdom with the help of Ogun. He came with Ogun and 15
          Omo
          > Obatala, that was a total of 16, the 16 Elders that came with Baba
          > Oduduwa.
          > He meet Orunmila, Orunmila live in IFE, they both shared their wisdom
          > and knowledge, Oduduwa passed the secrets of Death to Orunmila, and
          > Orunmila pass on the IFA intiation to Oduduwa.
          >
          > Baba Oduduwwa with Ogun's help build up the Yoruba Kingdom in ancient
          > times.

        • subwayguns
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
            Ok Awo, All respect to Orunmila

            Let me see if I got this right. None of these stories are in odu ifa. They are stories that are passed by an eggun spirit to someone and this eggun is an emissary of Oduduwa. And you are sharing this as was orally told to you. In otherwords, someone in trance said it and you as an awo are passing this valuable information from this spirit on to us. Do I have it right?

          • Ricardo Alvarez
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
              Exactly!!!!!........ super and amazing: bull

> [...]

              > taken
              > > that he meet, that man was OGUN. Baba Oduduwa later became so famous,
              > > that he was worship as ANUBIS. He gave teachings along the way, he was
              > > liberated, he traveled through different places, and he gathered
              > > disciples, he came back to the actual area of Nigeria, he was
              > searching
              > > for a speliand land, and he found the area of the actual OYO, where he
              > > stablish his kingdom with the help of Ogun. He came with Ogun and 15
              > Omo
              > > Obatala, that was a total of 16, the 16 Elders that came with Baba
              > > Oduduwa.
              > > He meet Orunmila, Orunmila live in IFE, they both shared their wisdom
              > > and knowledge, Oduduwa passed the secrets of Death to Orunmila, and
              > > Orunmila pass on the IFA intiation to Oduduwa.
              > >
              > > Baba Oduduwwa with Ogun's help build up the Yoruba Kingdom in ancient

            • subwayguns
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
                Efun water Awo Ifa tongue

                Do me a favor next time you speak to that mexican egun tata g.

                Tell him that this message is from Benny Blanco from the Bronx

                Todo udstedes de mas alla
                no venga con tus inventos mas aca
                quedate buruku mas alla
                Dice los sabios de mas aca