Re: [aleyos-online] Hello from Voodoo Priest

  • Voodoo Man
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hi Eva I am located in Atlanta Georgia

      Houngan Q

      From: "evaobadoba@..." <evaobadoba@...>
      To: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 2, 2009 10:22:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [aleyos-online] Hello from Voodoo Priest

      hey voodoo priest where are you located????? ????

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hi Really,
        I would like to speak with you off line also.  I'm also an initiate in the practice of IFA.
        I have a question to ask you.

        Thanks,
        Gigi

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hi,
          I just saw this post.  I'm about to relocate to Atlanta GA in a couple of months.
          I heard that there were some Vodooo houses in GA.  I haven't been there in 10 yrs so i know alot has changed.  Could you contact me off line and provide your phone number so I can call you to get further information so when i come i could pay you a visit.

          Thanks,
          GIgi

        • evaobadoba@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
            cool would love to go to georgia some day