Letter of the Year!

  • Ceasar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2009
      Happy New Year to all! Can anyone please tell me where I can get the
      letter of the year,with english translation. I would greatly appreciate
      it!Thanks in advance.
      -Ceasar
    • Oyawole
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
        I googled this and found thison the net..hope it helps!

        Oyawole

        Ifa Letter of the Year for 2009
        Sign: OGUNDA MEYI

        Prophecy: Ire Ishegun ote tesi yale elese Orunmila (Lucky to overcome
        the difficulties safe and sound thanks to Orunmila.) Putting Adimú to
        Orunmila 2 with a jícara coconut water and two candles, requesting
        several days.

        Governs: Elegbara (Eleguá) Government: Elegbara (Elegua)
        Accompanied by: Oyá
        Flag: Red with yellow piping.
        Red flag with yellow piping.

        EGBO: 1 rooster, 3 hens, 2 doves, land of the entrance of a people,
        all kinds of mixed, toothpick, cedar board, 1 hook, pita, white
        cloth, 3 arrows strain of banana, a wink, 1 whole fish, male and
        female dolls, 1 white sheet, Jutía and smoked fish, roasted corn,
        brandy, 2 candles, 2 coconuts, opolopó owo.

        SAYING OF THE SIGN:

        1 - Two people are fighting for the same thing.
        2 - The branch cut and transplanted plays similar to its original
        trunk.
        3 - The discussion draws light.
        4 - Knowledge is wise to wait.
        5 - The knife cuts and tears and blood flows.
        6 - The tears and the laughter becomes lost appears.
        7 - If the machete to the field will not cut or cut herbs he returns
        home.

        PROHIBITIONS:
        You can not carry any weapons.
        No cross trenches, ditches, holes, etc..

        WORKS OF THE SIGN.

        Balder the house with watercress, Canutillo, paradise and honey to
        overcome difficulties.

        Bathe often with leaves Ceiba.

        Irrigate corn flour around the house to achieve development.

        Rogate your head occasionaly with coconut and water.

        Born in that sign:
        Surgery, the science of war, the energy of the earth, hypertension,
        castration, the aggressive actions, and salute the Babalawos.

        RECOMMENDATIONS.
        Ifa says: You will need to take care of accidents, tragedies and
        discussions, because they may lose their lives and in the best case
        may lose health forever.

        Ifa says: That must be a righteous and dignified conduct with a great
        sense of organization in all aspects, social, religious and personal.

        Ifa says: That older are required to teach godsons and family in
        general as to the preservation of the principles, religious, ethical
        and moral.

        Ifa says: It is recommended to overcome educational, cultural and
        moral integrity of each person to achieve progress and to be regarded
        and respected by all.

        Ifa says: That is born in this sign justice and law, so that all our
        actions must be within the framework of the law at all costs avoid
        the errors.

        Ifa says: It predicts an increase in crimes that will result engage
        in criminal proceedings, and should therefore be avoided commenting
        that crime.

        Ifa says: That women in this sign have to be careful with problems in
        their genital organs, pregnancy, surgery, including pelvic
        inflammations.

        Ifa says: That women should avoid resort to prostitution as a
        solution to their problems should stay out of this scourge.

        Ifa says: That this sign speaks of digestive tract problems, poor
        digestion, perforated ulcers, appendicitis and other diseases caused
        by stress that may influence people's behavior.

        Ifa says: That must be careful if we have the mouth parts minced or
        sick to be arranged so as to remove or prevent diseases of the
        stomach.

        Ifa says: We must have the documents in the established legal order
        and in particular property, housing, contracts, to avoid
        embarrassment.

        Ifa says: That we must keep our homes clean and organized, in case of
        being in a bad state of repair attempt.

        ifa says: weather problems will continue to manifest itself,
        earthquakes, penetrations of the sea, hurricanes and floods.

        Ifa says: That we should not unaware of the attention to land in
        order to maintain the productivity that will benefit all.

        Ifa says: That should guide the protection of the environment as it
        is for the benefit of all. & Nb sp;

        Ifa says: That must have controls that can be produced this year and
        disease epidemics caused by the results of natural phenomena. .

        Ifa says: That we must give special attention to children in general
        about their health, and assist in controlling behavior.

        Ifa says: That must be done to honor the holiday Ibeyis to achieve
        peace and prosperity in our homes.

        Ifa says: That is due to meet Oricha Ogún as we provide support and
        protection.

        Ifa says: It is recommended within the possibilities that we must
        rely on Azowano and Yewá, if necessary, receive them.

        Ifa says: That Changó we monitor our actions, it will be necessary to
        be made with the same rigor and transparency.

        Ifa says: That we must use the virtues of botany and to cure some
        diseases solution, resorting to traditional medicine while direct
        medical care.

        For Acknowledgement:

        The first of December 2008, with the presence of a significant number
        of Cubans Babalawos and other countries and members of the Cuban
        Council of Priests Over Ifá, ceremonies were held for the Pre-opening
        of the Lyric in 2009 Religious Institution Yoruba Cultural
        Association of Cuba.

        The recommendations were:

        He asked what the 25 key positions. In all cases the response of the
        deities were very satisfactory.

        The day 30 December 2008, the sacrifices made for the deities that
        are found in the Pre-Opening.

        MADE IN ITS CEREMONIALES "religious institution" YORUBA CULTURAL
        ASSOCIATION OF CUBA.

        Technorati Tags: LETTER OF THE YEAR 2009, Ifa 2009 Santeria Lyric
        2009 Letter of the year 09, letter of the year 2009, ifa letter of
        the year 2009, santeria letter of the year
      • Oyawole
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
          Ceasar:

          Here is the link to the Other folks that pull the letter in Cuba ..

          http://www.folkcuba.com/aa_la_letra_2009.htm

          --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "Ceasar" <omioyemaya1970@...>