Re: [aleyos-online] Re: Hello

  • Yemoja Nina
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 1, 2002
      Alafia,

      My padrino, a babalawo, is English speaking, American,
      located in Miami. He is of the highest character and
      has done wonders in my life. He is also very very
      strong with eggun for anyone with a calling to Palo.
      If anyone who is searching for a reputable godparent
      and ile, please contact me personally and I will refer
      you to him.

      apetebi, omooggun

      --- gwynnat2122 <gwynnat@...> wrote:
      > Hello. There are some books by Migene
      > Gonzalez-Whippler that are ok.
      > If you want to know more about your place in the
      > religion, you'll
      > need to get a reading done with an italero/a or a
      > babalo. And you
      > will also need to find a godparent in the religion.
      > When looking for
      > these people use common sense, if they don't "feel"
      > right stay away
      > from them and ask others in the religion if they
      > know anyone that
      > would be good to go to. Hope that helps
      > Tricia

      =====
      "What we do in this life echoes throughout eternity." General Maximus Decimus Meridas

      For very special psychic readings, please visit me at my website:
      http://members.tripod.com/~Yemoja/index-2.html

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
    • joanne giummo
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 2, 2002

        THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP....i ALREADY HAD A READING AND THE WOMAN WHO DID SO SAID SHE WOULD BE PROUD TO BE MY GODMOTHER AND SO I WILL PURSUE THE NEXT STEP....IHAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN SPECIAL BATHS AND HAVE FAITHFULLY PRAID EVERY MORNING AND EVERY NIGHT TO ALL THE ORISHAS AND TO OLOFI OLORUN AND OLODUMARE, MAFEREFUN.......MY NEXT STEP ARE MY BEADS..............I THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP..............

          gwynnat2122 <gwynnat@...> wrote:

        Hello. There are some books by Migene Gonzalez-Whippler that are ok.
        If you want to know more about your place in the religion, you'll
        need to get a reading done with an italero/a or a babalo.  And you
        will also need to find a godparent in the religion.  When looking for
        these people use common sense, if they don't "feel" right stay away
        from them and ask others in the religion if they know anyone that
        would be good to go to.  Hope that helps
        Tricia

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 18, 2004
          Hello Everyone I am new to the group and look forward to sharing and
          communicating with all of you
        • dkbarcardi
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 31, 2004
            Bendicion,

            I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone and their family in the
            best of health. Much love, light, and peace to you all ...

            Mimi
            Hija De Tiembla Tierra

          • Iyawosita Obatala
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 7, 2005
              Bendicion to all elders, brothers & sisters...I would like to wish a
              Happy Yemaya to all her children...May Yemaya keep giving you all her
              love, protection & peace...Maferefun Yemaya....Iyawo
            • Iyawosito Oshun
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 7, 2005
                Bendicion,

                     MAFEREFUN YEMOJA!!!!!!

                Take and welcome joy within you:
                Showers, Flowers, Powers,
                Hatfulls, Capfulls, Lapfulls,
                Measures, Pleasures and Treasures,
                All be yours to enjoy!
                Iyawosito

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • mjcanada2005
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 7, 2005
                  May Yemaya bless us all... Bendicion Yemaya..
                • Afimayi Galarraga
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 7, 2007
                    Greetings, I want to extend my invitation to everyone
                    to everyone who has interest in spirituality. No
                    matter what we call it, Spirituality, Espiritismo,
                    Channeling, we all have a connection with the
                    spiritual world and their entities. Hope to see
                    everyone's participation.
                    Subscribe: afima17-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    Sincerely,
                    Afimaye Galarraga

                    Hola, quisiera invitar a todas aquellas personas que
                    tengan algun interes en la espiritualidad o el
                    espiritismo. No importa como le llamemos al mundo de
                    los espiritus, todos tenemos una relacion con el mundo
                    espiritual. Espero ver la participacion de todos en
                    este grupo.
                    Subscribase: afima17-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    Atentamente,
                    Afimaye Galarraga
                  • Desertwoman
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
                      I would like to thank the admin for sending me some great information. I hope to grow and learn with you all.
                    • Paulina Silva
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
                        This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
                        In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
                        This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
                        I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
                        Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.

                        Paulina Silva.

                        Sent from my iPhone
                      • David A Sosa
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
                          Beautiful posts, may you always be blessed and find the strength to help yourself and your community.

                          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                          From: Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...>
                          Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 12:03:45 -0400
                          To: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com<aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: [aleyos-online] Re: Hello

                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
                            Thank you very much for your response. That has always been my passion in life. To help and assit others in this journey, and to reach my spiritual potential. I always felt that something was lacking, but things are piecing themselves together very nicely. I'm going to read the information and continue with some books. Are there any other great books out there that anyone recommends.

                            --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...> wrote:

                            > This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
                            > In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
                            > This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
                            > I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
                            > Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.
                            >
                            > Paulina Silva.
                            >
                            > Sent from my iPhone

                          • David A Sosa
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 19, 2011
                              Working the spirit John M Murphy. Ant of the John Mason books. And The author Ochani lele

                              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                              From: "Desertwoman" <desertwoman_53@...>
                              Sender: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 17:20:53 -0000
                              To: <aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com>
                              ReplyTo: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com

                              Thank you very much for your response. That has always been my passion in life. To help and assit others in this journey, and to reach my spiritual potential. I always felt that something was lacking, but things are piecing themselves together very nicely. I'm going to read the information and continue with some books. Are there any other great books out there that anyone recommends.

                              --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, Paulina Silva <paulinas18@...> wrote:

                              > This is a very powerful group if you're in it for all the right reasons-- by that I mean serious studying, respect, and love to the religion and full devotion.
                              > In my own personal experience, as with any religion, I've found it to be very hard to find honest people who practice and love the religion and forget about themselves and seek to help the spiritually wounded.
                              > This group gives you that opportunity, it gives you the chance to meet people who find the necessity to help heal a wounded soul, and help you in your spiritual voyage to keep a good head on your shoulders as well as a clean and fulfilling spiritual life.
                              > I know you will find what you seek, and when you do, cherish it and love it.
                              > Thank you ALL for your continuos support on such needy times. And for the elders in this religion, I bow down to your wisdom and knowledge and ask for your love, peace, and teachings and for a life full of Aché.
                              >
                              > Paulina Silva.
                              >
                              > Sent from my iPhone

                            • Desertwoman
                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 20, 2011
                                Thank you! I"m reading Black Gods now. Along with Sixteen Cowries, The Diloggun, and Working the spirit. I've read Altar of My Soul, When the Spirits Dance Mamba, Macumba, Accidental Santera, Yoruba of Western Nigeria, and there is another one I'm leaving out.