Re: New Orleans Hoodoo

  • Awo Baba Ogunji
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Those who expressed interest please send me a email to my personal
      account. Dupe o
    • Awo Baba Ogunji
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        Last chance to take advantage of this correspondence course form the
        Yere Wolo Society. If interested send a letter of intent and your
        current spiritual path.
        Agbo Ato
      • Shirley R. Olatunji Aresa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2008
          Are you a Ifa priest holding classes on Hoodoo?

          - In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "Awo Baba Ogunji"
          <nzingacapoeira@...> wrote:

          > Last chance to take advantage of this correspondence course form the
          > Yere Wolo Society. If interested send a letter of intent and your
          > current spiritual path.
          > Agbo Ato

        • Awo Baba Ogunji
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
            --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "Shirley R. Olatunji Aresa"
            <alorde55@...> wrote:

            > Are you a Ifa priest holding classes on Hoodoo?
            >

            > - In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "Awo Baba Ogunji"
            > <nzingacapoeira@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Last chance to take advantage of this correspondence course form
            the
            > > Yere Wolo Society. If interested send a letter of intent and
            your
            > > current spiritual path.
            > > Agbo Ato

            It is your birth right to honor all aspects of your spirituality,
            culture and traditions. Hoodoo is very much a part of the African
            American culture. The Holy Orunmila was a sage who sought out
            knowlege whereever he found it. We must stop being so riged to our
            adherence to one way, saying this is right or this is wrong. The
            main thing of spirituality is elevating our spiritual being not
            justifying what others say is right our wrong. Myy Bab followed many
            paths, Palo, Fa (Vodoun), Voodoo etc. We aree only limited by our
            fears. All the new world spiritual systems went through syncretism
            borrowing what they needed and discarding what did not work. Only
            through the openning of the mind can you see the true essence of
            spirituality and not as this abstract way of being. Agbo Ato
          • Shirley R. Olatunji Aresa
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
              Thank you for your response. My question arise from me wanting to know
              are you an Initiated Ifa Priest. Not from fear. I have nothing to
              fear.I did not mention any right or wrong way . This is your choice of
              words as you explain why you a Ifa priest is teaching Hoodoo.